Posted on January 01, 2009
Upgrades to the existing facility, new carpet, paint, tile, ceilings, HVAC and window coverings. The exterior plaster was patched and painted and a mow strip was added to the exterior walls.
Posted on February 12, 2008
Patterson Architects designed new canopies for each of the entrances into the Eller O&M Building on Texas A&M Universities’ Main Campus. We matched the existing stone veneer at each entrance and used a design style that would extenuate the existing structure. Our design included sidewalks and in ground planters around the structure utilizing Texas native foliage for the landscaping.
1950’s Air Force Hangar was renovated to house the Texas Engineering Extension Service Utilities and Public Works Training Institute. Patterson Architects developed a design to fit the users needs. The interior of the hangar has electrical training classrooms and labs located on the west side. The fiber optic side, on the east, has classrooms, labs, break room and bathroom facilities.